Since Johanna Mason was the only living female victor of 7 for the Quell, I would like to think that when they called up “Ladies first” she just stomped over, grabbed the piece of paper herself and shouted “GEE I WONDER WHO THE FUCK IT COULD BE? HOLY FUCK BALLS IT’S ME I’M SO SHOCKED” and the Peacekeepers have to drag her away from the microphone
Reminders to myself (and any other artsy people who follow me i guess)
-You don’t get better at drawing by avoiding drawing until you are better at drawing.
- You don’t have to make a new masterpiece every day it’s okay if all you drew is a doodle of a bug. You are now +1 bug doodle better at doodling bugs.
- Also it’s okay if the thing you drew didn’t turn out very good. Everything you draw makes you one step closer to being able to draw good. You are still +1 step better at drawing whatever you drew no take backsies.
- You are the only person who knows if your art didn’t turn out as good as you wanted it to. You are the only person who can see the things in your art that weren’t what you imagined in your head. No one else will know unless you tell them.
- Comparing yourself to other artists just isn’t fair. You get to see all of your art, the best stuff and the worst stuff. You usually only get to see the best stuff other artists make. You don’t get to see that half drawn badly propotioned face they drew at 2 am and immediately scrapped. So don’t compare your badly drawn 2 am face to their best work.
- Just keep making art. The only way you can really fail is if you give up.
i hate it when ppl be like “ur favorite anime is shit”
of course it is. im shit too. its a perfect combination. get out of here and let me roll around in my trash anime and be happy with my filth life
I’ll go one farther and say that the popularity of the phrase “X person/character is trash” or “literal human garbage” on Tumblr is leaning on my last nerve. I don’t know why, but it sends my anxiety into overdrive, to the point where my overfilled queue is going to outlast my actual presence here, because everywhere I look it’s trash, trash, garbage. I know it’s incredibly stupid to react this way, and pushing back against such an overwhelming trend is like spitting into a hurricane, but I cannot fucking deal anymore. At least not at the moment.
Aaaaaaaand this is probably my cue to get off the Internet for the night.
but when you hear a line in a movie/tv show dIREctLY frOM tHE bOOk
When the way they say the line is completely wrong
and the HP fandom never forgave and it never forgot
you ever notice how in women’s razor commercials the models’ legs are already completely hairless before they “shave” them
like we can’t even handle showing body hair in a commercial about how to get rid of body hair